Many customers ask me if they can Import Sidegra into their own country for personal use , here in Thailand every body can buy Sidegra over the counter without a prescription , as a matter of fact nearly all pharmaceuticals can be purchased here without a Doctors Prescription , as with many parts of south east asia this is the norm. Generally in most big pharmacies there will be a Pharmacist on duty , they will ask you what is the problem and they will generally advise you what to buy , well thats what I do at my Pharmacy anyway . Many foreigners come to Thailand and are already on some medication from their own country , when they come into the chemist and find that it is much cheaper here than their own country of course they want to purchase a large supply and take it home with them , this saves them a lot of money and they know that they are buying genuine products as it is sold by a reputable Pharmacy. Getting it through their own customs is a different story , lets look at USA for example , Sildenafil Citrate is a legal Prescription Drug , it is not a scheduled drug and i would say that it is a rarely abused drug , it is only taken by people that have a real medical need for the drug , it doesnt alter your mind , speed you up or make you sleepy , it just helps with two things erectile dysfunction and pulmonary artery hypertension . It is by no means a recreational drug. In The USA it is technically illegal to bring in medication from overseas but if you have a prescription from a doctor or the customs officer allows it , most of the time this is the case , to be on the safe side only bring in a 3 months supply at a time and only for personal use . The FDA only recommends that the drug be purchased in the united states.
Below Taken from FDA website
FDA, however, has a policy explaining that it typically does not object to personal imports of drugs that FDA has not approved under certain circumstances, including the following situation:
- The drug is for use for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
- There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
- The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
- The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
- Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported.